Those pretty red flowers are in full bloom in our garden now. I've been thinking this flower looks just like the brush to wash the bottles or the toilet bowl. Today I decided to search the name on the internet. If I had to find this flower out of hundreds of flower pictures, how long is that going to take??? So, I made the wild geuss. Well, Iguess it's quite obvious... I typed "brush flower" and searched. Ta dah! I found it. It's called "Bottlebrush flower." What other name anyone could give, ha?!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
まさに! Exactly!
Those pretty red flowers are in full bloom in our garden now. I've been thinking this flower looks just like the brush to wash the bottles or the toilet bowl. Today I decided to search the name on the internet. If I had to find this flower out of hundreds of flower pictures, how long is that going to take??? So, I made the wild geuss. Well, Iguess it's quite obvious... I typed "brush flower" and searched. Ta dah! I found it. It's called "Bottlebrush flower." What other name anyone could give, ha?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
You are great! People like you never get bored and are always learning something. Love you! By the way, you still have to tell me how you seal the ends of the Chinese knots on your hair clips. When I tried before, I either get an unsightly clump or the ends just sneaked out and the whole thing came undone.
ReplyDelete