Trap Shooting is the Chans' latest hobby. We went to the shooting range this weekend. A bit fearfully, Kids and I tried the shooting for the first time under the supervision of T.K. who has previous experience. Ouch! It hurts! The shock from the shooting hurt my (already-got-pain) bad shoulder. Boys seemed to like it and they are checking into buying a junior shot gun. There are some other father-son couples there enjoying this activities together. I am very happy to see how boys(father and sons) are trying and enjoying the new activities together such as fishing, Kendo, shooting, basketball and so on..
Monday, May 4, 2009
新しい趣味 New Hobby
Trap Shooting is the Chans' latest hobby. We went to the shooting range this weekend. A bit fearfully, Kids and I tried the shooting for the first time under the supervision of T.K. who has previous experience. Ouch! It hurts! The shock from the shooting hurt my (already-got-pain) bad shoulder. Boys seemed to like it and they are checking into buying a junior shot gun. There are some other father-son couples there enjoying this activities together. I am very happy to see how boys(father and sons) are trying and enjoying the new activities together such as fishing, Kendo, shooting, basketball and so on..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
No comments:
Post a Comment