This exercise I started recently seems to have good effects; my shoulder pain was released, my lower belly seems slightly smaller and so on. I received a report from my friend that it was very effective to correct her imbalance in pelvis. Would you like to try and see it works?
Monday, April 14, 2014
骨盤矯正体操 Pelvic Correction Exercise
This exercise I started recently seems to have good effects; my shoulder pain was released, my lower belly seems slightly smaller and so on. I received a report from my friend that it was very effective to correct her imbalance in pelvis. Would you like to try and see it works?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
これが噂の体操ね!私も早速試してみま~す♪
ReplyDeleteMayumiさん。
ReplyDeleteお久しぶりー!
そうよ〜、これが噂の、腰振りダンス。ぜひぜひお試しあれ!
Yeah, back in the 1960's we called this the four corners. Kevin & Mona couldn't believe I was doing it one night to the music at the fish market at Nanliou.
ReplyDeleteEve Q.