I cannot remember when is the last time I quilt. I needed a gift for a baby girl and I decided to make a rag quilt for the first time. I used the materials I had at home. It was fairly easy and was done in a couple hours, but look at all this mess!! Now I am going to wash and dry it. How it's gonna look? You will see the result tomorrow!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
キルト Rag Quilt
I cannot remember when is the last time I quilt. I needed a gift for a baby girl and I decided to make a rag quilt for the first time. I used the materials I had at home. It was fairly easy and was done in a couple hours, but look at all this mess!! Now I am going to wash and dry it. How it's gonna look? You will see the result tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
Good for you! I can't wait to see it finished.
ReplyDelete