The refrigerator was so empty. I didn't feel like cooking at all, but I don't feel like eating out either. We cannot be eating rice and seasoning for so long.. So, we decided to go shopping. The grocery store in the states are SO big and everything in there are big, too. I miss the fresh vegetables I used to pick and eat in my parents' garden.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
買い出し Shopping
The refrigerator was so empty. I didn't feel like cooking at all, but I don't feel like eating out either. We cannot be eating rice and seasoning for so long.. So, we decided to go shopping. The grocery store in the states are SO big and everything in there are big, too. I miss the fresh vegetables I used to pick and eat in my parents' garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
oh I know the feeling of not wanting to cook, yet not wanting to eat out... Still, you are in a nice place there.
ReplyDelete