I took the empty bottles to the recycling center for the first time!! Did I get all the CRV back which I paid for?? I am not sure... The refund depends on the weight of the empty bottles, not of how many bottles I return. Since I didn't count how many bottles I had beforehand, I cannot judge whether I got more or less than what I supposed to get. Next time when I bring in the recycles, I will count the number of bottles and do the calculation. Are you curious? I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
Good for you! Every penny counts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blogger you are... I'm just about keeping up! Love recycling.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking quiche too. Must try this weekend. If it looks good, I may post a picture too... no promises though.