The scent of the sunshine? People seldom dry laudries outside in America. Well, some might do, but I don't. I just put everything into the dryer. So, it's been a while since I smelled this nice scent of the sun-dried laundry. Very nice pleasant scent...at least to me..
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
いい匂い Nice scent
The scent of the sunshine? People seldom dry laudries outside in America. Well, some might do, but I don't. I just put everything into the dryer. So, it's been a while since I smelled this nice scent of the sun-dried laundry. Very nice pleasant scent...at least to me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
家のトイレの便座、四角いんです。。ちょっとしっくりこないんです。。。(^_^;; うっかり便座を下ろし忘れて座っちゃった事ありますか?その感覚覚えてますか?それこそがこの便座に座った時の感覚です!!! Our toilet seat is rectangular and ...
-
こちらが私たちの仮の住まい。前回ホテル住まいで外食ばかり続き疲れたので、今回は少なくとも自分で料理が出来るオプションがあるのが嬉しいです。それから、毎日お掃除に来てくれるのも嬉しいですねぇーー!! This is our temporary housing. We stay...
It's customary in Hong Kong for people to "sun" their bedding and clothes for antibacterial and antifungal purposes. I've been "sunning" my husband's slightly mouldy jacket. The mould is now gone! Our God is good.
ReplyDelete